Thursday, September 22, 2016

Thankful Thursday

Today I want to share that I am thankful for Farmer's Markets. I have been making a lot of healthy food choices and have enjoyed getting fresh veggies at a local Farmer's Market this summer.

20. Farmer's Markets
19. Animal Rescues
18. Midnight
17. Jemma
16. Movers
15. Reliable contractor
14. My mechanic
13. My country
12. Hot water
11. Reliable plumber
10. The Armor God Bible Study
9. Air conditioning
8. My dog
7. A comfy couch
6. Church family
5. Mom
4. Good friends
3. Faith in God
2. My comfy bed
1. A hot shower

As always, I would love to hear what you're thankful for!

Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

  1. I miss going to the Farmer's Markets... but I give you credit for continuing to eat healthy and dedicating time out of your busy schedule to hit the farmer's markets for food.
    Keep it up sis!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...