Thursday, September 15, 2016

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for the animal rescues who work so hard and so tirelessly to help abandoned and abused animals! I got both my dogs from rescues, Midnight when I was living in Florida and Jemma from one up here in Jersey. And the volunteers are amazing in what they do! I love animals but I'm not sure I could handle the abuse cases...I wish all abused animals could be rescued immediately! Can ya' tell I'm an animal lover :)

19. Animal Rescues
18. Midnight
17. Jemma
16. Movers
15. Reliable contractor
14. My mechanic
13. My country
12. Hot water
11. Reliable plumber
10. The Armor God Bible Study
9. Air conditioning
8. My dog
7. A comfy couch
6. Church family
5. Mom
4. Good friends
3. Faith in God
2. My comfy bed
1. A hot shower

As always, I would love to hear what you're thankful for!

Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

  1. I am right with you on this one! I cannot stand that there are disgusting people out there that enjoy harming innocent animals! And I hate to hear of any abuse stories towards animals, especially dogs. I think it is a beautiful thing what those people do at the rescues for the animals.
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...