Monday, September 5, 2016

Good Dog

Here's two layouts I put together of my dog recently.
On Pinterest I saw the idea for putting a few treats in a muffin tin then putting the balls in each spot...and oh he absolutely loves this game! Midnight is very food focused so he is ready for anything to do with treats...lol! I still have to try this with Jemma.
And he sat every day with my mom while she ate in her chair. She said she always saved him the last bite...then it became the last 3 bites...then I would see her giving him something at the beginning of a meal. He was her eating partner. And yes, he has lost a few pounds since she has passed. 

Thanks for stopping by! 
Life's a Blessing ~ Enjoy Everyday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh sis.... these are some beautiful layouts!! I cannot imagine the emotion you must of had while scrapping these photos of your mom.... *Hugs*.... you are much braver than I am! It took me nearly 4 years to scrap photos of my grandfather after he passed. I love your cool treat in a muffin tin idea! May have to try this with Tiki as he loves food too!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...