Saturday, September 17, 2016

Simply Saturday

And here is another layout I finally got some pictures onto! This one took a bit longer to get around to using. But when I go through my binder of completed layouts I feel like I automatically know if certain photos should go on that layout.

This is the Easter celebration that goes with last Saturday's layout. And yes, my niece fell alseep and I came across a photo of her sleeping so my brother held it up to her while I took the photo...lol! I'm not even sure she has seen this photo yet :)

Thanks for stopping by! 
Life's a Blessing ~ Enjoy Everyday!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely layout sis! HAHA! You are like me! I love to take photos of people sleeping!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...