Monday, September 26, 2016

Mother's Day

So I am just getting around to scrapping Mother's Day from last year. (And somehow the paper and letters look funny when photographed on that darn scrap easel again...I'll get something better figured out for next time!). Somehow I managed to NOT get a picture of any of us at lunch for Mother's Day...only the dog sitting under the table at my mom's feet and the plant we gave her. She loved her gardening so we always got her a nice plant. Last year my brother was in charge of picking it out.
He definitely knew who snuck him scraps at the table...lol! And every year the men at church put on a delicious breakfast for all the ladies at the church. Mom always enjoyed that. So here she is with a few of her friends enjoying the start of her day.

Thanks for stopping by! 
Life's a Blessing ~ Enjoy Everyday!

1 comment:

  1. Aww what a sweet layout! I love the photos!! I am so glad that you are getting a lot of layouts done lately!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...