Saturday, February 27, 2016

Simply Saturday

Creating a journal doesn't have to be complicated. As I mentioned previously I am doing the One Little Word this year. Doing a journal like this is totally new to me...and the idea of it was a little overwhelming. Both with keeping up on the journaling and with the results I'll get (change can be a little scary!). Someone in my group found some great posts for me and my word on Pinterest. So I printed them and put them in my journal. Here is one..
And the journaling above it is simply 1 Corinthians 13:13 - "And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Joyce

1 comment:

  1. I think this quote is gorgeous! Alas, it is so true too. I think the idea of you creating a journal of any kind, is truly wonderful. Good luck with keeping up with it. This first page is beautiful.
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...