Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Design Team Call!

As you know, I am thrilled and honored to be part of the DT for Jo's Scrap Shack. I met Jo through a great group of ladies and when she did her last DT call my thought was...wow that would be so cool but I just don't have what it takes. And I was just over the moon when she asked me.

Soooooo...if you enjoy crafting please, please, please join the latest DT call!!  Hop on over to Jo's Scrap Shack to get all the details. Don't sell yourself short on your beautiful creations :)  The entry deadline is March 14th and I can't wait to see what you create for your entry!

http://jwscrapshack.blogspot.com/2016/02/2016-design-team-call.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...