Saturday, February 13, 2016

Simply Saturday

I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday! I've spent the day being a little crafty. My mom goes for bloodwork every other week and the ladies there are just so sweet to her. So I wanted to give them a little thank you.
It's nothing fancy but there is a nice piece of the Ghirardelli dark chocolate inside. I've made 20 of them so there is enough for everyone in the office. I think they will like being remembered and thanked for their kindness.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a scrappy day!
Joyce

2 comments:

  1. What a thoughtful and fun idea, and these are adorable! I love it when someone does something to express their appreciation for kindnesses done. Happy Valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so very pretty.... and what a lovely way to say thank you with those chocolates inside too! SO thoughtful of you.. these ladies will be so touched.
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...