Saturday, February 20, 2016

Simply Saturday

Happy Saturday everyone! I just wanted to share a quick "re-purpose" I did. I wish I could say it was my idea but it's the idea of my friend Angie. I was the last one to my 2016 One Little Word class. We are making a spiral album for our 2016 word (which is for another post...). There was a thick cardboard ring inside the spiral to throw out. I mentioned it would be great to make something out of it but I had no clue what. That's when Angie pulled hers out and showed me how she covered it in washi tape and is using it to keep her craft mat. Soooo.....here is mine.

A quick re-purpose of something that was considered trash.

Thanks for staying by and be blessed!
Joyce

2 comments:

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...