Saturday, June 21, 2014

Simply Saturday

I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday! Here's a cute and quick card I did at the Stampin' Up! fundraiser for my church.

I think this is just too stinkin' cute! I would have never purchased this stamp set prior to making this card....but now it's too cute to not have. And I just love, love, love the googly eyes! There is something about googly eyes that just tickles me silly. And you could put any saying with the card and easily make it in masculine colors and a hat for a guy.

Thanks for stopping by on this Simply Saturday - where Simple can be Stunning!
Joyce

1 comment:

  1. Yes, this card is really adorable Joyce! I keep looking at that stamping set wondering if I should put it on my wish list. lol I think it is cute too as is that little monster! In your last post you said you were having a scrapbooking party today. I hope it all goes well for you and I know that it will be just perfect so stop worrying yourself!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...