Saturday, June 7, 2014

Simply Saturday

I think it's time for a "Simply Saturday". Now I'm sure you're all wondering, what is Simply Saturday? If you're like me, I love digging in and getting inky up to my elbows in cardmaking and papercrafting. I could spend hours on just one project, card, layout or 3-D project - and I truly have! But some days I prefer to have a quick card to make. Something that I don't have to think too hard on, especially after a long day. But the crafting always relaxes me, so a quick card or project is the perfect way to end the day some days. 

Here's a quick SU card I made at fundraiser for my church. 


I think it's very simple, but very lovely at the same time. It's the same stamp on each side of the card, just in opposite directions. And the butterfly is punched from matching cardstock. Add few pearls down the middle of the butterfly and a simple sentiment - perfect! 

Thanks for stopping by on this Simply Saturday - where Simple can be Stunning!
Joyce

1 comment:

  1. Joyce I totally can relate to you about having crafting relax ya! Its the best stress reliever that I have ever came upon!! This card is absolutely beautiful... very simple and clean!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...