Thursday, June 5, 2014

Latte Love!

So I just have to share my latest toy with everyone...a new kitchen gadget! The Mr. Coffee cafe latte. My sister subscribes to (I think) the Kindle specials of the day and grabbed this delicious machine for only $20 for me!
 And here is the cafe latte out of the box on my counter...making my first two lattes!
 Yes I made myself a double, we are serious coffee drinkers around here. Although it is 8 pm so I could be up half the night...lol! It's the easiest latte maker, just add any milk to the fill line in the pitcher and any type of coffee or espresso in the top, water in the back - and presto - a delicious latte!

And here is my cup of heaven :)
It also came with a recipe book with lots of recipes and even hot cocoa recipes. I can't wait to try each and everyone one of them!

Love you all a Latte!
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...