Sunday, February 16, 2014

Guest Designer from Majestic Memories!

I would like to extend a big welcome to my friend Michelle - owner and creator of beautiful scrapbooks - from Majestic Memories! She created this beautiful card using the 3 Twenty Crafts, Winter Wonderland stamp set. Michelle embossed one of the winter trees with the Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Powders and then added some matching stickles for accent and shimmer. She also used some of the Tim Holtz Distress ink to accent the edges of the card and paper.
 On the inside she used the same stamp and inking technique as on the outside of the card to bring it all together.
The sentiment is just beautiful - the greatest gift of all is having you by my side. Perfect for any occasion for that special someone! The sentiment stamp is a sneak peak from 3 Twenty Craft's newest release! You'll need to stay tuned to find out what stamp set it's from and to see the rest of the set!

So what have you been creating?

No comments:

Post a Comment

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...