Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Blog Hop Day 2!

Welcome to day 2 of the 3 Twenty Crafts 2nd Release! 
You should have arrived here from my Design Team sister Candice at http://stampinpearls.blogspot.com/  but if you would like to start at the beginning of the hop, simply go to Jo'sScrap Shack.

Today we are showing you the new and awesome stamp set “Strike a Pose” This stamp set coordinates with Project Life and Smash Books. Here is what I created using this new stamp set:

This is only my 2nd Smash page (you'll see my first later this week!). I actually purchased the Michael's brand Smash book since I liked the colors better. All the stamp images I used are from the new Strike a Pose set; frame, star, hearts and sentiments. I really like the font of this set. I used a little washi tape to accent the inside of the top stamp and then a little on the bottom picture. I just love the picture with the puppy icing on Midnight's nose! The stamp set made it super easy to put this page together...and there a lot more sayings that go with set.

Well that is my project and I am so glad you stopped by today. Your next stop on the hop is Kellie at http://alittlebitofkellie.blogspot.com so have a great time as my Design Team sisters have really created up some gorgeous projects that will surely inspire you!!

To win today’s stamp set “Strike a Pose”, make sure you stop at each blog along the hop, become a follower and leave a comment. The winner will be chosen randomly and nobody knows which designer’s blog the winner will be chosen from… so don't miss out on your chances, make sure you complete the hop and leave some comment love!

Stop back tomorrow for another fun-filled day full of inspiration, blog-hopping and a look at another awesome new stamp set from 3 Twenty Crafts!

16 comments:

  1. Great smash page !!! I love the colors and the flowers are beautiful !!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Joyce with the smashin' love this page and how you used the stamp. Good for you to get into the smashing I think your gonna like it. The page turned out great and I love what you did with the set of stamps throughout the page

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flowers are preprinted on the page so you can see why I like this book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!! So bright and spring like and looks like you hand wrote all the stamped words. Great stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The neat handwriting is one of the thing I love about this stamp set!

      Delete
  5. Great smash layout Joyce! I've never even started my smash book yet. lol I need to get that baby out and just use it! lol Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda! Actually Tina Campbell inspired me to get working on mine!

      Delete
  6. What an awesome smash page!! Love the colors and beautiful flowers!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the layout, colors & flowers.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Joyce this page is gorgeous! I love all the flowers and doodles and your use of the stamp set! I love how you created a backing for the polaroid in that pretty pop of color! The fonts look so wonderful on this page! Beautiful job!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joyce this is beautiful. You have done a grand job displaying this set. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your beautiful page.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...