Monday, February 17, 2014

Exciting New Release - Day 1 of the Blog Hop!

I am super excited to share with you the release of four new stamps sets from 3 Twenty Crafts this week!! Today starts the 3 Twenty Crafts 2nd Release Blog Hop and I am so honored to be a part of this! 

This week we have a ton of inspiration to share with you, lots of amazing projects showcasing the new stamp releases and some giveaways too! You will be so amazed with this new release and I am excited to share the first stamp set with you today! So are you ready to get started? You should have arrived here from my Design Team sister Candice at http://stampinpearls.blogspot.com/  but if you would like to start at the beginning of the hop, simply go to Jo's ScrapShack.


Today we are showing you the new and awesome stamp set “Simple Sentiments”. I created this cute birthday card using this new stamp set:

I used three of the stamps from the Simple Sentiments set to create the border saying at the bottom of the card. I lined all three up on one acryllic block, colored each stamp with an ink marker and I think it came out beautifully. Believe it or not, I used all scraps to create my card...I am getting serious about Scrappin' My Stash! The scraps are all from the same paper pack I had so they coordinated beautifully. I used the Stampin Up cupcake punch to create the cupcakes in the center and of course stickles for the sprinkles - because no cupcake is complete without sprinkles! I did pop up the die cuts in the center although you can't really tell in the picture. It gives the card nice dimension. 

Well that is my project and I am glad you stopped by today. Your next stop on the hop is Kellie at http://alittlebitofkellie.blogspot.com so have a great time as my Design Team sisters have really created up some gorgeous projects that will surely inspire you!!

To win today’s stamp set “Simple Sentiments”, make sure you stop at each blog along the hop, become a follower and leave a comment. The winner will be chosen randomly and nobody knows which designer’s blog the winner will be chosen from… so don't miss out on your chances, make sure you complete the hop and leave some comment love!

Stop back tomorrow for another fun-filled day full of inspiration, blog-hopping and a look at another awesome new stamp set from 3Twenty Crafts

27 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! Love the papers you used and the yummy cupcakes!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super pretty , and the papers you used are perfect as are the colors !!! Hope you have a wonderful day !!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mayra! I love the cards you made for the challenge too - simple beautiful and very creative!

      Delete
  3. Love the sentiments stamps and how you have coloured them, a pretty card, thank you for the inspiration and the blog hop x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sentiments stamp set and love the great way you used more than one with different colors. Great Job and Ideas. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done, gr8t job using those sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa! I absolutely love the little purse you made with the stamp set - too cute!

      Delete
  6. What a fab card Joyce! I love that you used snippets from your stash, that is always a win win! I love that you used so many sentiments on this card, I never thought to do that. I love it! Love those cute cupcakes too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda! I love the variety of cards you created with this set.

      Delete
  7. Beautiful card! I have that same K&Company paper and I love it!
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute-- I love the use of multiple sentiments--perfect idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like the multiple sentiments that are wonderfully placed and like the lines on sides of each.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that you used multiple stamps for your sentiment :) Looks like cupcake was a cool theme for these stamps too. Super cute card :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tina! What a great variety of cards you created...I just love your creations!

      Delete
  11. Joyce, delightful card using the new stamped sentiments. Sweet cupcakes, love the die cut out and the lovely papers. Even better that you were able to use up some snippets to create this beautiful card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love how you used 3 sentiments on the card...adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Joyce this is such a fun and bold card! Those sentiments stand out and really send out a great message to the recipient! I think this is just adorable and great use of the set.
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous - totally yummy. Love how you have used the sentiments. A great display of Jo's stamps. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great card.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
    {email follower}

    ReplyDelete

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...