Thursday, July 18, 2019

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful pages and sadly no photos or journaling. I need to start start SMASHing. One of the great things about kits is I often have layouts that I wouldn't normally put together myself. All of my SMASH kits are from Joys of Life Scrapbooking in Mechanicsburg, PA.
If you're in the area, it's a fabulous place to check out. If you don't live local she ships also! You can view her calendar here. Even better, you can sign up for her newsletter here and get updates with more information on the classes than what the website shows.

Thanks so much for stopping by ~ have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...