Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Blog Hop Day 3 - And the Fun Continues!

Welcome to day 3 of the 3 Twenty Crafts 2nd Release! You should have arrived here from my Design Team sister Candice at http://stampinpearls.blogspot.com/  but if you would like to start at the beginning of the hop, simply go to Jo'sScrap Shack.

Today we are showing you the new and awesome stamp set “Say it from the Heart”. Here is what I created using this new stamp set:
I cut the honeycomb using a Close to My Heart cricut cartridge. All the hexagon images and the sentiments are from this awesome set - Say it from the Heart! I have to admit...I think this might just be my favorite set in the new release...everyone needs this set in their collection! I just punched out hexagons to layer some of the images from the set. And as always, some of them have been popped up using dimensionals. For the final touch I added a little bling in the center of a few of the hexagons and in the center of a few flowers in the patterned paper. It's unusual I post a layout without the pictures but this picture is scheduled to be take on March 20th. The layout is for a photo of me and my mom.  We took one together five years ago and since she's 86 I think the photo deserves a special layout.

Well that is my project and I am so glad you stopped by today. Your next stop on the hop is Kellie at http://alittlebitofkellie.blogspot.com so have a great time as my Design Team sisters have really created up some gorgeous projects that will surely inspire you!!

To win today’s stamp set “Say it from the Heart”, make sure you stop at each blog along the hop, become a follower and leave a comment. The winner will be chosen randomly and nobody knows which designer’s blog the winner will be chosen from… so don't miss out on your chances, make sure you complete the hop and leave some comment love!

Stop back tomorrow for the last day of the new release blog hop and a look at another awesome new stamp set from 3 Twenty Crafts! 

14 comments:

  1. Wow, so cool and creative, you ROCKED THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Melissa you rocked this layout! I just love what you did with it and the added bling (I didn't think to do that). Good to know that it works so well with the honeycomb layout in the Artbooking too. I think this is one of my favs out of the set this one and yesterday's too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the scrapbook layout with the hexagon/honeycomb shape. Have always like the hexagon shape since I call it the honeycomb shape and it fits my nickname of HoneyBee" wonderfully.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love this....I think this is my favorite set of stamps yet. The examples I have seen are out of this world. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute layout. I love the honeycomb design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Joyce I LOVE this layout! You did a wonderful job using the stamps to spread around your layout and I'm super excited that my stamps coordinate so well with the Cricut Artbooking cartridge! I agree this is my fav set too! And there are more to come in this series!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous layout Joyce! I love the honeycomb overlay and love how you punch hexi's out and stamped with. The sentiment works perfectly. I think too the pic of you and your mother deserves a special layout! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful layout!! I love the honeycomb/hexagon design!! This is fabulous!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love love LOVE!!!!!! Gorgeous, innovative , fantastic. I loved this set too and you have done it a great service. TFS sister

    ReplyDelete
  10. WoW! Love the way you combined the stamp set with your cricut to create this pretty pastel layout. Loved the popped up hexagons you sprinkled around on it too. Really very well done. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is wonderful.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's so creative...filling in the die cut! Really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic layout , great patterns and colors !! Love the overlay !!

    3 Twenty Crafts

    ReplyDelete

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...