Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Tasty Tuesday

Well I am definitely enjoying my weekend breakfasts. On the weekends I like to make something like french toast, pancakes, etc. Here is some delicious Chocolate Chip Pancakes I made, which are actually gluten free.
You couldn't tell by their taste they were gluten free! The pancakes are part of the TS Gluten Free line. And I put the new Blackberry Syrup on them, which is also part of the TS eatwell line. As a consultant I have the tough job of "product research"...taste testing all the new products...tough job huh...lol! Yes, I love product research. The Blackberry Syrup is thick and not runny...I can't wait to try it on other things.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!
Joyce



No comments:

Post a Comment

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...