Saturday, July 26, 2014

Simply Saturday

The week has gone by so quickly again! This Saturday I don't have any plans but a quick dental check up today...and then time for me...whoo hoo. Here's a quick card using the Gorgeous Grunge stamp.

I have to be totally honest...when I first saw this stamp set I had no interest in it and couldn't figure out why anyone would like it. And now I absolutely love it...go figure! 

Now that I've used this stamp set, I don't know how I lived without it...lol! 

Thanks for stopping by on this Simply Saturday - where Simple can be Stunning!
Joyce

1 comment:

  1. That's so funny Joyce, I have loved this set since it came out! lol It is funny how something doesn't appeal to us and then it grows on us and we come to love it. Love your card, it looks fabulous! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...