Saturday, July 19, 2014

Simply Saturday

It seems that Saturday comes so quickly! I can't believe it's time for another Simply Saturday. This adorable card is one we did at my church fundraiser.


I thought the stamp used for the green flower was really cute.  It's only half a flower, just the part you see. It was nice to not have to try to ink up only half a stamp...lol! I think I'm going to make a bunch of these refreshing cards in different colors to have on hand to send to people when I think of them. I make a lot of cards but don't send them out enough.

Thanks for stopping by on this Simply Saturday - where Simple can be Stunning!
Joyce

1 comment:

  1. This is a pretty card Joyce! I love how cheery this card is too. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...