Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Another Tasty Tuesday

Perfectly Potato Cheddar Quiche

This is so tasty and so easy to make! And you can do it without the crust is you're looking to cut back on carbs. 


Here's the recipe right from Tastefully Simple....

ingredients

  • 1¼ cups hot water
  • 3 slightly beaten eggs
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
  • 3 - 4 strips cooked, crumbled bacon

  • 9-inch prepared pie crust

Preheat oven to 400°. Whisk first 3 ingredients in medium bowl; season with salt and pepper. Let stand 5 minutes. Place cheese and bacon in pie crust. Pour egg mixture over bacon mixture. Bake for 45 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting. Makes 4-6 servings.

To cut back the calories a bit I am going to make it using Bacon Bacon and omit the salt and pepper. Bacon Bacon has so much flavor I don't need the salt and pepper. I often substitute it for bacon in recipes and love it sprinkled on salads. 

Enjoy & blessings!
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...