Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tasty Tuesday

BBQ Deviled Eggs

Who doesn't love deviled eggs at a picnic! The weather is warming up and I hope everyone is planning their Memorial Day picnics! I could eat a half dozen of these...

And here's the deliciously easy recipe straight from the Tastefully Simple website..

Ingredients

Directions

Combine first 2 ingredients; set aside. Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and mash with a fork. Add to mayonnaise mixture; blend well. Fill egg whites with yolk mixture. Cover; chill up to 24 hours. Garnish with parsley or chives if desired. Makes 12 servings.
If you like a smoother yolk mixture, try using a mixer instead of a fork to combine everything. Bring this to your next picnic and be the hit of the picnic :) 
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh this is yummy, something I will definitely make. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...