Funday Friday Challenge #39 - Florals
Welcome to another Funday Friday Challenge. This week's Challenge is:
Create a card, layout or project using a floral design!
Our sponsor this week is:
Make sure to play along this week~you don’t want to miss a chance for a great prize!
Starts: Friday, February 28th 12:00 AM (central time)
Ends: Friday, March 7th 6:00 PM (central time)
Here is what I created for this week's challenge:
I used Bugaboo's Live Laugh Love Rose Block stamp. I just think it is so pretty with the rose cascade. I colored the roses and butterflies using my Stampin' Up chalks and used my Stampin' Up ruffled ribbon along the bottom. I love the ruffles...it just adds that little "something" to the card.
I used a second image to color in the large roses and butterflies again, fussy cut those images and used pop dots to give the card some dimension. It's hard to see in the picture, but it really makes a difference!
Make sure to stop by my DT sister's blogs to check out what they made for this challenge.
Well my friends, it is YOUR turn to show us what
You can do for this challenge!
Just link up using our link up tool at the bottom of this post for your chance to win top 3 and get entered into our monthly prize drawing.
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Have fun!
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. Up to three (3) entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
The monthly prize drawings will only be mailed within the
US and only. Canada
You have until March 7th at 6:00 PM (central) time to link up.
All winners will be announced on Monday, March 10th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!