Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Welcome to My Home...take two!

Here's the second page of my open house layout. Again I used the Chantilly paper pack from Close to My Heart. The patterned paper is double sided so it made it super easy to match up colors to stack on the page. My color blocks are 7-1/2 inches across and I just centered them on the page. And the card stock came with the Chantilly pack too so everything matches. I kept the paper background very simple on this one but had fun with stamps!
 
For the title on the bottom I used the Token Alphabet stamp set from Close to My Heart. I put a layer of the pink that came with the Chantilly paper pack on the bottom and then used foam squares to pop the word "guests" off the page. The bling and button embellishments are from the Chantilly pack too.

On the edges I used the border stamp from the Buzz and Bumble Workshop On The Go kit (sorry...I just realized I been calling them Work Shop To Go...oops...but kits are great no matter what you call them!) in Chocolate Chip from Stampin' Up!. The leaf stamp is from the Chantilly Workshop On The Go kit. I used it to help tie the two pages together with the previous two by using the same stamp (and embellishments) since it's a continuation of the same event. And for the really fun stamped wheel on both pages I used the wheel pieces from the stamp in the Chantilly Workshop On The Go kit. I just did one color at a time and created a wheel. The button embellishment in the middle covers any imperfections nicely.

I was able to get pictures of all my guests on these two pages...and it feels really good! Of course I also made the effort at the open house to get pictures of everyone.

Happy crafting and be blessed!
Joyce

2 comments:

  1. Great layout Joyce! I love those papers and the letters! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Joyce. ... I adore the colors and papers!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...