Thursday, July 28, 2016

Thankful Thursday

Our office is moving across the street into out new building...and out of the flood zone! I am very thankful for the guys who came and moved the boxes and desks and shelves and filing cabinets yesterday.  If I had to do all that...I would still be there...lol!

16. Movers
15. Reliable contractor
14. My mechanic
13. My country
12. Hot water
11. Reliable plumber
10. The Armor God Bible Study
9. Air conditioning
8. My dog
7. A comfy couch
6. Church family
5. Mom
4. Good friends
3. Faith in God
2. My comfy bed
1. A hot shower

As always, I would love to hear what you're thankful for!

Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

  1. It is a blessing that you had the help and didn't have to do it yourself! I would be thankful for that too! This week, I am very thankful that I have a very understanding family, for the pain has really caused me to be in bed a lot. I have not been around the family for a couple days but yet, they are understanding and still love me.
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...