Saturday, May 9, 2015

Simply Saturday

I don't have a lot of memorabilia to scrap like people with kids and grandkids do. So I had to really think about how I was going to display my memorabilia from last year's Scrapbook Expo. So here is what I ended up doing.


I wanted to keep it all on one page but I wanted to use the Show Guide and all the buttons I collected. Yes...I spend money at the expo! So I used clear corners to hold the Show Guide on the page and then used foam squares to adhere the buttons on. I actually had to use two foam squares on top of each other due to the concave on the inside of the button. But it was simple and did the trick.

I would love to hear how everyone else scraps their memorabilia. Do you take pictures of it and scrap the pictures? Do you have a separate momento keeper? Do you accent your even pictures with it? 

Enjoy your Saturday and thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Love how you have displayed your buttons Joyce. I can't believe I am going to be flying out of NJ just a day before this years expo. What a bad scrapbooker am I not checking out those things LOL

    ReplyDelete

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...