Funday Friday Challenge #43 - Tag You'r It!
Welcome to another Funday Friday Challenge. This week's Challenge is:
“Tag You’re It!”
Create a project using a mini tag!
Our sponsors this week is:
Fitztown and Bugaboo
Make sure to play along this week~you don’t want to miss a chance for a great prize!
Starts: Friday, March 28th 12:00 AM (central time)
Ends: Friday, April 4th 6:00 PM (central time)
Here is what I created for this week's challenge - and I even followed the challenge rules this week!
Fitztown has this beautiful butterfly digi stamp, called Garden 44, that I think can be so versatile! The original stamp is much larger and I think would make a beautiful background to a card or even a scrapbook layout. As you can tell, I like to pick stamps that I can picture using in multiple ways, not just for one project...usually. I made different sizes of the butterfly, used my water pen and SU markers to create pastel colored butterflies and fussy cut them all. I embossed tag base, made a banner and popped up my butterflies for dimension. I am thinking of using this as the tag for a friend's birthday gift so I'll stamp a birthday message on the back if I do. The embossing folder has an empty area in the middle of it that will be perfect for stamping even though it's covered by the banner.
Make sure to stop by my DT sister's blogs to check out what they made for this challenge.
Well my friends, it is YOUR turn to show us what you can do for this challenge!
Just link up using our link up tool at the bottom of this post for your chance to win top 3 and get entered into our monthly prize drawing.
What do you need to do to enter? The rules are simple…
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge, using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. Three (3) entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
The monthly prize drawings will only be mailed within the
You have until April 4th at 6:00 PM (central) time to link up. All winners will be announced on Monday, April 7th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!