Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Scrap Your Stash!

If you are anything like me, you are a "collector" (I prefer that over hoarder!). I have beautiful collections of paper, ribbon, washi tape, card stock, embellishments, stamps, embossing powder, stickles, glitter - you name it, I have probably started a collection. I could probably go about ten years without buying anything other than adhesive and white card stock. I love mounting photos on white card stock to help them "pop". So this year I am challenging myself to Scrap My Stash! Some of the papers you see may not be available, but I'm sure you have something similar in your stash :)

Here is a birthday layout I did with Close to My Heart's Dream Pop paper.

 

I fell in love with the paper when I saw it - so much so that I have three packs! So you'll probably be seeing more of it this year. The "Uniquely You" stamp is from Close to My Heart's A Flowering Bunch Stamp of the Month. If you're not familiar with the Stamp of the Month - you just spend $50 in product and you get the stamp set for only $5 - a great bargain. I've actually planned my larger purchases around the Stamp of the Month to get the ones I want. 

The cupcake embellishment were actually Valentine cupcakes but I thought the bright colors went nicely. 

Happy Crafting! 
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...