Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Kits...

Is anyone else like me - I get a kit and then it just sits...and sits...and sits...  I have kits from crops and ones that I have purchased. And they have all been sitting on my shelf since they came to live in my craft room. But, I'm going to scrap my stash - and have tackled a few kits! I admit, I have added a few embellishments to most kits and have also donated and used some for the Woman's Club I belong to since I do their scrapbook.

Here's a kit I received from a crop in 2009, or maybe 2010. But either way, it was time to use it up. So I did a layout for the Franklin Woman's Club. A bunch of us went to Teaberry's Tea Room in Flemington, NJ for the afternoon. If you are ever in the area, you don't want to miss it!
  

I did add the piece of lace and the Time for Tea chipboard. I colored the chipboard with my Stampin' Up! markers. I purchased the Time for Tea chipboard at my favorite scrapbook store - Joys of Life Scrapbooking in Mechanicsburg, PA. The website isn't fancy but the store has an incredible selection and the classes are great...a little bit of everything! I just wish I didn't live 3 hours away. 

Now I feel like making a nice cup of tea!

Happy Crafting!
Joyce

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts with such precious photos.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of your kits Joyce. I have lots of kits from years ago. I really need to use more of them. TFS your layouts

    ReplyDelete

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...