Welcome to another Funday Friday Challenge. This week's Challenge is:
Create a card, layout or project from this sketch!
Our sponsors this week is:
Make sure to play along this week~you don’t want to miss a chance for a great prize!
Starts: Friday, March 21st 12:00 AM (central time)
Ends: Friday, March 28th 6:00 PM (central time)
Now you don't want to do what I did for this challenge! I totally forgot to use the sketch...my senior moments have started! I did use an adorable set from Kenny K - Easter Accessories. And ironically, I even made two cards, one for each of my younger nieces for Easter...lol! But I will be making a card to go with the sketch later this week and updating this post so please check back Tuesday or Wednesday. But I have to get ready to catch a flight to Florida to visit my sister and BIL and I don't think the captain will understand my wanting to delay the flight to make a card.
I printed out the digi stamp set and colored everything using my SU markers and water color pen for the baskets. I used the fringe scissors to create the two layers for the grass. I cut a slit in the basket to tuck in a few Easter eggs. Oh, and I did spray the images with Perfect Pearls before fussy cutting to give it a little sparkle which is hard to see in the scan. And I popped up a few eggs to add a little dimension. I hope you like my "non challenge" card!
Make sure to stop by my DT sister's blogs to check out what they made for this challenge - they actually followed the challenge rules!
Well my friends, it is YOUR turn to show us what you can do for this challenge!
Just link up using our link up tool at the bottom of this post for your chance to win top 3 and get entered into our monthly prize drawing.
What do you need to do to enter? The rules are simple…
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge, using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. Three (3) entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
The monthly prize drawings will only be mailed within the
You have until March 28th at 6:00 PM (central) time to link up. All winners will be announced on Monday, March 31st.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!