Welcome to another Funday Friday Challenge. This week's Challenge is:
“Clovers of Luck”
Create a card, layout or project using Clovers!
Our sponsors this week is:
Lawn Fawn has some adorable stamps - you really need to check them out!
Make sure to play along this week~you don’t want to miss a chance for a great prize!
Starts: Friday, March 14th 12:00 AM (central time)
Ends: Friday, March 21st 6:00 PM (central time)
Here is what I created for this week's challenge:
I made my background using the 3 Twenty Crafts Background Builder stamp set. then on the white card stock I used the 3 Twenty Crafts Simple Sentiments Thinking of You. Then I used a hexagon from the 3 Twenty Crafts Say it From The Heart set to create my background. I used the "stamp off" technique to get a lighter color for the background. After inking the stamp I stamped it on a piece of scrap first then on my card. I used a heart punch to create my Clover of Luck and hand cut the stem. And as always, a little piece of bling in the center to finish off the project. I hope you like!
Make sure to stop by my DT sister's blogs to check out what they made for this challenge.
Well my friends, it is YOUR turn to show us what you can do for this challenge!
Just link up using our link up tool at the bottom of this post for your chance to win top 3 and get entered into our monthly prize drawing.
What do you need to do to enter? The rules are simple…
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge, using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. Three (3) entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
The monthly prize drawings will only be mailed within the
You have until March 21st at 6:00 PM (central) time to link up. All winners will be announced on Monday, March 24th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!