Monday, July 15, 2019

Sunburst

I was recently at a weekend crop and wanted to share one of the pages I finally put together. I had a Project Recipe kit from Creative Memories that I had been putting off doing. One of the nice things about the weekends is being able to get caught up on my kits, no matter how long it takes me. Here is my sunburst page that I cut by hand. Somehow I ended up with more pieces cut than I needed and didn't get them all cut on the correct sides with the angles. I used one package of patterned paper that was double sided to make this page (I forget the name of the paper pack but anything with donuts on it is good!). Anyway I made it all coordinate and decided next time I will use the Sunburst recipe template to make it easier! I struggled but got it done :)
Thank you so much for stopping by ~ have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...