Friday, October 13, 2017

Fun~day Friday #210

Welcome to another Fun~day Friday Challenge.
This week is Team B.


Our sponsors this week are:
and
Make sure to play along this week~
you don’t want to miss a chance for a great prize!

 Starts: Friday, October 13th 12:00 AM (eastern time)
Ends: Friday, October 20th 6:00 PM (eastern time)
Here is what I created for this week's challenge using 
Santa This Way Cupcake by Limited Runs:   
I don't know why I really like this Christmas paper...but sadly I do! I guess we all have that one paper....LOL~ (and no worries....that is the last of it!)  But I did use my Snow Marker pen to create the snow on Santa's chimney. And if you haven't tried the Nuvo Crystal Drops yet...they are so much fun! I used them to create the "pearls". Yes, I have a new obsession!

Make sure to stop by my DT sister's blogs to
check out what they made for this challenge.

   
What do you need to do to enter?
Challenge Rules

1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool below. 
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering your project into
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED- 
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date & the end date for the challenge you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge & prizes
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering 

 * All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.

You have until October 20th
by 6:00 PM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of October 23rd.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, if you've got a favorite paper, stick with it!! this is really fun! I like how you reversed the patterns on the die cut panel and the background; fun touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Christmas paper is so pretty!The snow marker pen is on my wish list too.
    Super cute!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...