Monday, October 3, 2016

Let's Play Fetch

So Midnight has always been funny with playing fetch. If you don't throw the ball far enough he just stands there and looks at you! And my mom couldn't get the ball far enough with her arthritis. So my youngest niece bought her one of those sticks to play fetch with the dog. It did help her throw the ball farther so he would play.
And yes, it's the same picture twice. I somehow lost the other photo to go on the page :(  So I figured mom had so much fun with it that it was worth double the photo and double the fun! 
 And of course after coming inside he needed to make himself comfortable on the couch with my mom. And even after she got up he just stayed put. In my next life, I'm coming back as my dog...lol!

Thanks for stopping by! 
Life's a Blessing ~ Enjoy Everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...