Saturday, October 17, 2015

Simply Saturday has Swapped!

I think swaps are a great way to build your selection of cards! Not to mention get great ideas. I belong to a fabulous Yahoo group and once or twice a year we do some type of a card swap.

Here are the swaps we did a few months ago...and before you think there is nothing simple about these...remember I choose which swaps to participate in and only made 4 different cards but now have28 different cards! 
Sympathy Themed Swap
 Mixed Media Themed Swap
 Blank Inside Themed Swap 
(notice the adorable envelope that was made to match the teacup card...I absolutely love it!!!)
 Happy Birthday Themed Swap
A little thought and planning went a long way! I am so happy I participated in this swap...what do you think?

Have a blessed day!
Joyce

2 comments:

  1. Hey Joyce - what a great array of cards you have there. I always love to swap. Thanks for sharing your stash :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce these are some awesome cards! Great stash you have!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...