Thursday, April 21, 2016

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for my faith. It's been a tough 1-1/2 months with my mom being in the hospital, going to rehab for physical therapy, then back to the hospital...and she is still there. But she is 88 years young and has bounced back from worse! So we are still optimistic that God has more mischeif for her to get into in this life.

3. Faith in God
2. My comfy bed
1. A hot shower

I would love to hear what you're thankful for!

Thanks for stopping by! 
Life's a Blessing ~ Enjoy Everyday!

1 comment:

  1. Boy I would be lost if I didn't have my faith. I thank God every day that I have Him in my life and that I have my faith. Faith gives us the security of being safe and never alone, at least that is what it does for me. I am super glad that your mom has been moved into rehab and I hope that she regains her strength and mobility back. Today on this Thursday, I am grateful for the beautiful summer-like weather outside! I love it!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...