Thursday, April 7, 2016

Thankful Thursday

I am reading a book, One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are by Ann Voskamp. I am a slow reader so I won't say how long I've been reading it...lol! The book is about enjoying and finding the everyday blessings. By finding your gratitude it will change your life. She was challenged to write a list of what she is thankful for. So I am going to do the same.

1. A hot shower

I know that seems simple...but I just love my hot shower each and every morning. If I had to choose between my shower and coffee...I would take the shower! Each Thursday I will post something I am thankful for. It may not be a big thing, but I believe life is about the little moments.

Thanks for stopping by! 
Life's a Blessing ~ Enjoy Everyday!

1 comment:

  1. Hey... it doesn't matter how slow of a reader you are, just that you read! And I think its great that you are going to be posting something you are thankful for each week. I will say that being thankful for a hot shower is not at all a bad thing to be thankful for!!! LOL
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...