Thursday, April 14, 2016

Thankful Thursday

There are so many things I am thankful for. This week it's my comfy bed...again the simple pleasures. But my mom has been in the hospital lately and I have spent many hours at night in different hospital chairs trying to catch a few winks. And when I got home the other morning and laid in my bed I felt like I was in my own piece of heaven!


2. My comfy bed
1. A hot shower

I love to hear from everyone on what they are thankful for.

Thanks for stopping by! 
Life's a Blessing ~ Enjoy Everyday!

1 comment:

  1. I completely understand how a comfy bed is something you would be thankful for. As I had mentioned before, on my recent trip to Connecticut I had a rough time sleeping in the hotel beds. It was extremely hard on my back and I went sleepless for a couple days. When I got home, my bed felt like heaven too! I like reading your Thankful Thursday posts to see what you are grateful for..... and since you want to know what we are thinking..... I am thankful for having a roof over my head at the moment....not too long ago by a short 2 years, I was homeless and that was the scariest thing I have ever been through.
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...