Saturday, June 14, 2014

Simply Saturday

Today is a very simple scrapbook layout that I have gotten a lot of compliments on. To me it's just simply sweet :) 

I usually don't buy laser cut layouts. Partially due to the cost and partially due to the fact that I usually only see them at the Scrapbook Expo when it's in town and I am so overwhelmed on what to buy they somehow fall to the end of my list! But at the Buggies and Buds Shop Hop last year our last stop was Forever More Scrapbooks in Gettysburg, PA. Earlier in the year my friend and I had a Groupon to go to the Hershey Museum for a chocolate taste tasting - talk about chocolate overload - it was heaven! I have never done chocolate shots before...I am getting in a chocolate ramble...  Anyway when I saw this layout I just thought it was super cute and would make a perfect addition to the many pictures I had taken that day.  The journaling is on another page as the whole weekend became a four page layout. 

Enjoy the simple side of life! 
Joyce


No comments:

Post a Comment

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...