Sunday, June 21, 2015

Graduations

Hey everyone! I was hoping to get this posted for a Simply Saturday post but I ran out of time this weekend. I have two nieces graduating this weekend; one was on Friday from high school and one is on Monday from 8th grade.

I needed to make cards for both me and my mom to give to the girls. Here is the one set.

I used school colors for the mat and base of the cards. I randomly stamped the background of a 12x12 with the Close to My Heart set Congrats Graduate. I used the same set on the inside of the cards.
Now off to make the next set of cards....which I'll get posted for next weekend.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Joyce

3 comments:

  1. Your nieces will love your cards. They are a hoot. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous grad cards Joyce! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Joyce these are so cute! The girls will love these, and I love them just because they have owls on them!!! :)
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...