Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Tasty Tuesday

It's been far too long since I did a Tasty Tuesday - my apologies!

I recently made a delicious breakfast bake.
It was a Tastefully Simply recipe - Gorgonzola Crustless Quiche. Although I had a pre-made pie crust in the fridge that needed to be used up so I added the pie crust. This was so delicious that I could have eaten half the pan. But it was also filling and really satisfying. And the leftovers freeze and reheat wonderfully.

I love to cook but with my schedule I need to keep it simple but healthy (and delicious!), and Tastefully Simple does just that for me.

Thanks for stopping by!
Joyce

1 comment:

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...