Welcome to another Funday Friday Challenge. This week's Challenge is:
Create a card, layout or project of your choice!
Our sponsor this week is:
Paper Nest Dolls
Make sure to play along this week~you don’t want to miss a chance for a great prize!
Starts: Friday, April 4th 12:00 AM (central time)
Ends: Friday, April 11th 6:00 PM (central time)
Here is what I created for this week's challenge:
I choose "Popcorn Ellie" from Paper Nest Dolls to make this card. I just think the whole Ellie line is great...she's an adorable digi! After coloring her in with my Stampin' Up! water color pencils I layered her in the colors of her tights. The sentiment is from 3 Twenty Crafts Simple Sentiments stamp set. I embossed the card front, using the color of skirt to tie it all in together. I then added stickles to the popcorn bucket and her bow to give her a little bling...because we all need a little bling!
Make sure to stop by my DT sister's blogs to check out what they made for this challenge.
Well my friends, it is YOUR turn to show us what you can do for this challenge!
Just link up using our link up tool at the bottom of this post for your chance to win top 3 and get entered into our monthly prize drawing.
What do you need to do to enter? The rules are simple…
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge, using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. Three (3) entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
The monthly prize drawings will only be mailed within the
You have until April 11th at 6:00 PM (central) time to link up. All winners will be announced on Monday, April 14th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!