Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Birthdays, Scrapbooking, and Chocolate....Perfect!

My friend's birthday weekend was a blast! This is one page from a multi-page layout...it was just too much fun to put on one layout. We not only were able to get to a scrapbook day, we made a weekend out of it by going to Hershey's Chocolate Town for a chocolate tasting (deliciously overwhelming!), a winery, had fun walking around a small, historic town in PA, and ate at a mouth-watering Amish buffet called Dienners.

I scrapped from my Stash - using paper from CTMH for the background and circle paper. The candle paper was purchased at Joys of Life Scrapbooking...but I forget the company...sorry...I need to get better at writing it down when I scrap.  The stamps I used in the layout are from 3 Twenty Crafts. The streamers and tag are from the Tags and Trimmings set - go figure, I was able to use a Christmas and Winter set for a May birthday! The border set on the side streamers is hard to see in the picture since I put Stickles on them but they are really cute up close and you can really see the detail in the stamp.

But I used the Background Builders set from 3 Twenty Crafts which is so versatile! I'm looking forward to using it for more than just cards...backgrounds, borders, create a frame...the list goes on...I am really exited to have this stamp set to work with.


Happy Crafting!
Joyce

1 comment:

  1. What a fun layout Joyce! You were in my neck of the woods when you came to Hershey. Ok I'm more like an hour away from Hershey. lol But still not far! I love how you used the 3 Twenty stamp sets on this layout. They worked perfect!! Glad you had a great time visiting my neck of the woods. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...