Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy July 4th!!

I hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday no matter what your plans are. Mine are to have a nice relaxing day at home with my pups. Today I want to share my all time favorite blog with everyone – One Good Thing By Jillee (http://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com). I would love for everyone to check her blog out. I've found some wonderful tips, tricks, ideas and recipes (the granola clusters are do die for!). As you know I am a scrapbook nut and need to photograph everything. But I have just a regular point and shoot camera so my evening July 4th pictures have never been the greatest. Jillee has a wonderful post today on how to take incredible sparkler photography. I am planning on buying my friend's daughter sparklers so I can try this! Here is the link to today's blog - http://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/2013/07/how-to-take-sparkler-photographs-for-the-4th-of-july.html#comment-142977

And here is one of the great sample photos Jillee has posted today:


You have to go to One Good Thing By Jillee to find out how to photograph it :)  BTW...yesterday's post was for a homemade hot fudge sauce which is on my to-do list today...yummy!

Enjoy the day and be blessed!
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...