Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Jo's Scrap Shack Turns 6!!!!

I am super excited to announce that 
Jo's Scrap Shack turns 6 this month! 
And I am even more excited to be one of her Blogaversary Designers! 

Here is a birthday layout I created to help celebrate. The layout design is 
from a Close to My Heart Hostess Club that I belonged to (and really, 
really miss participating in!). Here is the "cover" of the two-page spread:
Each page has pages underneath by using the Flip Flaps from Close to My Hear

On the left page it opens up to:
And on the right page the "cake" is all Flip Flaps that open to:

And finally they reveal the inside of the right page!
My mom had three birthday celebrations that year so I needed room for 
LOTS of pictures...LOL! And the last picture is of all three August 
birthdays in my family cutting their cakes. Yes, I was crazy enough
to get them each their own favorite cake (although turns out my BIL 
gave me his favorite, not my sister's...LOL!).

Thank you so much for joining me on this Blogaversary celebration!
I am looking forward to spending more time blogging and definitely
designing for Jo's Scrap Shack!



10 comments:

  1. Very fun pages! Love the use of the flip flaps! Looks like your Mom had a great time at her birthday celebrations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your birthday layout is Awesome!! I love the fun design, colors and wonderful pictures too! Love the fun flip flaps that open. They are all so lucky to have their own cake! Yummy! And I love cake too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout here and like I mentioned on Jo's blog where you have this photo posted - next time it is your BIL Birthday give him your sisters favorite cake - hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joyce, your pages are wonderful! Looks like fun party, and I love the way you have preserved the memories. The flip pages arranged to look like a cake are functional and creative. I love the way you got lots of photos in a layout!
    Blessed to design beside you,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing layout Joyce! Love all the details and wonderful colours.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the pix and fabulous birthday papers, Joyce and how you've managed to get them all in with your fab design. Naughty BIL choosing his fave and not your sister's. Sounds like a typical guy. LOL Great party! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW... I truly LOVE this layout sis!! All those flaps allow such an interactive experience and I love that you are able to store hidden journaling and extra photos! Such a colorful layout and beautiful tribute! Thank you!!!!
    Love you lots xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love this. I've done layouts like this once before for an album for my family. Really should get back into it and you've inspired me to do so . I love the style and colours you've used. Jyst awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your LO is gorgeous, Joyce! Looks like your Mom really celebrated her birthday in style! These photos are precious and your LO will make a beautiful family keepsake! Congrats as well to Jo's Scrap Shack!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Three birthday celebrations!!! Great!
    Love your gorgeous layout!!! Beautiful pattern papers and colors!!!

    ReplyDelete

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...