Thursday, July 14, 2016

Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful for a realiable and honest mechanic. I had a bit of car trouble and was able to bring it over to him right away to get it repaired.

14. My mechanic
13. My country
12. Hot water
11. Reliable plumber
10. The Armor God Bible Study
9. Air conditioning
8. My dog
7. A comfy couch
6. Church family
5. Mom
4. Good friends
3. Faith in God
2. My comfy bed
1. A hot shower

As always, I would love to hear what you're thankful for!

Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

  1. Very good reason to be thankful! I too, have a very reliable and honest mechanic. Feels good huh? Shows us that there are still great people in the world that aren't always out to get us. This week I am thankful for air conditioning. The heat and humidity have been so bad, I would be roasting if it not been for my air. Hope you are having a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...