Thursday, June 9, 2016

Thankful Thursday

Well the a/c went down at work yesterday...so today I am thankful for air conditioning. I work on the 2nd floor and luckily we are able to open windows and have blinds to close when the sun started to shine in. I also keep a small fan at my desk so I was able get some air circulation. And all I could think of was I grew up here without a/c and survived just fine...boy have I gotten spoiled...lol!

9. Air conditioning
8. My dog
7. A comfy couch
6. Church family
5. Mom
4. Good friends
3. Faith in God
2. My comfy bed
1. A hot shower

As always, I would love to hear what you're thankful for!

Thanks for stopping by! 
Life's a Blessing ~ Enjoy Everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...