Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Tasty Tuesday

I am still enjoying my relaxing weekend breakfasts. This time I made french toast using Tastefully Simple's Hearty Banana Bread Mix and it was incredible!!


And yes, I admit...I sampled of piece of bread before I started making french toast, I just couldn't resist! And here is my french toast.

I made the bread exactly as the recipe was on the package and just used my favorite french toast recipe (one egg, one cup milk, a teaspon vanilla and some cinnamon). Next time I think I will add some chopped walnuts and cinnamon to the bread to make it even tastier.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...