Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Tasty Tuesday

One of the things I love about the warm weather is all the fresh fruit! And I have to admit, it tastes even better for some reason when someone else cuts it up...lol! But I have been enjoying all the delicious strawberries and blueberries that have started to go on sale along with the cantalope and pineapple. And when I have friends over I love to serve this fresh fruit. It's not only delicious but all the colors also make the table look pretty.

And here is a great way to pretty-up the table display using things you already have:
https://www.tastefullysimple.com/blog/blog-posts/fancy-fruit-displays-made-easy  
Summertime entertaining doesn't need to be complicated. And I have to admit, I am loving putting the new TS Blueberry Acai Vinaigrette on my fruit! 
 As a friend of mine put it....she is ready to do shots of this vinaigrette it is so tasty!! There is also a Strawberry and a Mango Vinaigrette which are awesome too, but the Blueberry is my favorite. 

So if you want to add a little "somethin' somethin'" to your fruit (or ice cream!) look no further!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...