Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tasty Tuesday & Pumpkin Goodness!

I don't know about you but I am ready for fall and all the delicious pumpkin goodies! I just have to share this pumpkin cake I made the other night, it was so good and super easy to make.


I used the Tastefully Simple Nana's Cake, two eggs and a can of plain pumpkin...that's it...the whole recipe! I topped it with a little Reddi Whip and my sweet tooth was satisfied :)


The recipe is one of many pumpkin yummies on my Tastefully Simple website. The recipe called for the regular Nana's Cake but I used the Gluten Free version for my mom and it was still awesome. Definitely a dish I will make over...and over...and over...lol. We've found that going gluten free has helped her arthritis inflammation. She isn't totally gluten free but keeps clear of it most of the time. 

Blessings!
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...